I am very excited to announce: I’ve had enough comments to warrant institution of a Comment Policy. (trumpet fanfare)
1. No profanity. My mother reads this blog.
2. No pestering. I welcome opposing opinion, but I do not welcome prolonged incessant badgering from any one commenter. At some point, I will get fed up and cut you off.
3. Name-calling results in the loss of all credibility. So go ahead, resort to it.
4. Long-winded comments may be shortened. A little editing will probably improve your argument anyway.
5. Life isn’t fair and neither am I. All comment approval is subject to my mood and whim.