I haven’t posted for awhile, but I am still around, and doing well. With Hubs deployed, I am once again travelling our time away. Also, I have the honor of working on a worthwhile project. With my extensive experience arguing on Twitter, I reckon that I’m well suited to the task of answering questions about my nominated hero in 500 characters or less.
500 characters is way more than 140.
Thanks to Mr. Carey for continuing to faithfully add me to his link list. Every time I get used to seeing tumbleweeds roll across my screen, the Sentry Journal kindly lights up my comment section.
I fear that being Most Influential Blogger may in reality be less noteworthy than being World’s Tallest Midget, but nevermind. The important thing is, you like me. You really like me!
I like you too.
The questions that a Most Influential Blogger is supposed to answer varied from blogger to blogger. Here are the ones I felt like answering:
- Why did you start a political blog and when? I started my political blog in 2010, about a year after getting active in Tea Party activities. I did so because bleep holes on the left called us all racist, and they are lying bleep holes.
- If President Obama invited you to a beer summit, would you attend? No. Not even if it was the last beers on earth. Which would totally stink, by the way.
- What book other than the Bible has influenced your life, and how? Heinlein’s The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress because it introduced me to libertarian concepts when I was a mere teenager, in a way that stayed in my memory.
- If you could visit one nation you’ve never been to before, which one would it be? Totally Hawaii. Except, oops. That’s one of the 57 states, isn’t it? Still, I’ve never been there before and would love to go.
- If you could create your own planet, what would it look like? Willy Wonka’s factory. Because yummy.
Have a great week all. I’ll be back!